Assistance is available 24 hours from these phone numbers:
- : 703.324.7450
- : 703.324.7400
- Crisislink Hotline: 703.527.4077
- Poison Control Center Hotline: 1-800-222-1222
- Rape Crisis/Sexual Assault Hotline: 703.360.7273
- Victim Assistance: 703.360.7273
- Victim/Witness Services: 703.246.2141
- VDOT Customer Service Center : (800) FOR-ROAD (800-367-7623)
- Women's Shelter: 703.435.4940
- Community Services Board Emergency Services for mental health or substance use disorder crisis: 703.573.5679
The City of Fairfax is committed to preserving the livability of neighborhoods and has established the Neighborhood Concerns Hotline to report common violations. The phone is answered from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays (except holidays), and messages may be left after hours. Reports also may be submitted via e-mail.
Project Discovery: 703.385.7884
The Commissioner of the Revenue has established a hotline and online process for citizen inquiries regarding possible violations for personal property or business licenses. Click here for information.
Arts Information Newsline: 703.352.ARTS
The city has a vibrant arts community, and the Cultural Arts Office provides information about city arts events. Click here for information.
- 711 — TTY/voice service, non-emergency calls to city offices
- 911 — TTY/voice emergency (fire, medical, and police)